It is extremely important to take care of your Chelsea Rose jewelry, as most of our items are vintage. In order to maximize the life of your jewelry, we strongly suggest following the below care instructions:
1. Preserve your jewelry’s plating by avoiding contact with water, cleaning agents, beauty products, excess sun exposure, perfumes, and chemicals.
2. Remove jewelry prior to exercise, sleeping, washing hands, showering, or swimming.
3. Protect your jewelry by storing your items in a dry and safe area.
4. Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth to renew its shine (or with our microfiber storage pouch that is included in each order).
5. Rhinestones and gemstones can be fragile. Do not use paper towels to clean your rhinestones or gemstones as they can cause scratching.
6. For our sterling silver pieces, we recommend using anti-tarnish strips or wipes.
7. Always remove jewelry carefully and safely to avoid damage.
Chelsea Rose is not responsible for any tarnished or damaged jewelry, as we cannot guarantee the above jewelry care instructions were followed. If your item is damaged during the shipping process, you must contact us within 3 days of delivery with provided photos of damage. If you do not follow our jewelry care instructions and your jewelry does tarnish over time, we are happy to refurbish your item for a fee (exact fee is dependent upon damage).